Friday, October 2, 2009

New Blog

Welcome!

This blog will be a rockin' adventure into the land of healthy, whole, cheap!, easy food.

I've recently given up processed food, corn syrup, processed sugar, non-whole grains. I have started only using whole foods, lots & lots of veggies, more beans, legumes, lean meat, more fish, fruit, lots of grains.

This is a household change. I want to feed my children well, I want to avoid diabetes, I want to have more energy, I want to do it all on the cheap.

I enjoy cooking & baking, I enjoy reading about food & nutrition, I enjoy seeing what comes out of my kitchen adventures.

I created this blog as a place to keep track of what I make, how much I spend for groceries for a family of 5, including two very hungry growing boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment