Saturday, October 3, 2009

I feel like chicken tonight

Tonight's dinner:

Boneless, skinless breast tenders, in an Italian style dressing, made with canola oil, white wine vinegar, herbs de provence, & garlic.
I then coated them in bread crumbs I made from 12 grain bread.
Baked 350, 15 minutes.

Oven Fries:
4 medium potatoes
2 medium sweet potatoes
Cut them into thick fries, tossed them with canola oil, garlic, Tony Cachere's, and salt. Spread on parchment paper on cookie sheets. Baked at 425 for about 20-39 minutes. The sweet potato fries were done before the white potatoes, but I just took that sheet out.

Steamed frozen green beans

Later I made smoothies for the family. At Food Town the pounds of strawberries were $1.29, so I picked up a couple of pounds.

I put about 3/4lb hulled strawberries, a cup of ice, some milk, a splash of half & half, agave nectar, vanilla, & a banana into the Vita-Mix. The whole family really loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment